In 2014 BMW embarked on a new approach to spatial functionality with the launch of the BMW 2-Series Active Tourer. It offered generous amounts of space within a compact exterior, together with excellent versatility and high levels of driver engagement. The first ever Sports Activity Tourer (SAT)…Read more »
10 interesting facts about cars
Cars are the most popular ‘’thing’’ in the world! According to the latest information, there are more than 1 billion cars across the world. There are many people who are car fanatics, and think they know everything about cars. If you want to know something more, here are several interesting facts about cars:
1. In 1930’s Adolf Hitler, ordered Ferdinand Porsche to make a cheap and affordable car, so ordinary people can buy it. So, Volkswagen (people’s car) was made. Their first model was a Beatle, still popular car in many countries!
2. The new car is made from 30.000 parts, and for production of just one car is needed 10 minutes!
3. Bob Marley owned a BMW, not because he loved this brand, but because of the initials Bob Marley and the Wailers
4. The Hyundai Tucson, The Walking Dead Special Edition, has a survival kit, in case of apocalypse.
5. In Canada Ford’s F series models, are bestselling in last 40 years.
6. The Auto Tram Extra Grand, is German vehicle, it has a length of 30.8 meters, and capable of transporting 256 people! Its price is more than $1 million.
7. 19 girls can be crammed in a Smart car
8. Volkswagen, owner of the Bugatti, lost money on every Bugatti Veyron they sell. They made this car only to show to the world, what is possible in car industry. Besides Bugatti, Volkswagen is the owner of: Ducati, Bentley, Lamborghini, Audi, and Porsche.
9. 75% of all cars, Rolls Royce, has ever made, are still on the road.
10. The first car accident occurred in Ohio, in 1891.