In 2014 BMW embarked on a new approach to spatial functionality with the launch of the BMW 2-Series Active Tourer. It offered generous amounts of space within a compact exterior, together with excellent versatility and high levels of driver engagement. The first ever Sports Activity Tourer (SAT)…Read more »
Important Car Cleaning Tips
Follow these simple yet important car cleaning tips to ensure that your car is clean and safe to drive in:
• Invest in right cleaning products that are made especially for vehicles. The formulas are very important to ensure the longevity of your car’s paint job.
• It is very important to wax and polish your car’s exterior. This will sure that all scratches and any other imperfections on outside will be buffed and will leave your car shiny.
• For the interiors, vacuuming is most important to get rid of dust in all nooks and corners. Use a handy brush and a vacuum to brush the dirt and suck it.
• Always put an odor neutralizer or an air fragrance to ensure that your vehicle is perfect to sit in. To get rid of chemical fragrance, keep your car open for a while before spraying fragrance.
• Upholstery can get dirty real quick. It is important to use right cleaning products for your upholstery to ensure that no blemishes stay back.